Air fresheners, the spendy little conveniences we buy to keep our homes smelling good. Have you ever looked for one in a scent that you really love, and can’t find it? “They” determine what you should like, right? We have the answer here.
Make your own air fresheners! It is so easy, and much less expensive than the purchased ones. Plus, you can make them in any scent that you like. You can even make them in colors you want. Can’t beat a deal like this!
Look at the pretty colors in these. The stir sticks will be removed, but you get the idea. I like using decorative bottles myself, but you can use any kind of jar that will take the heat of the gel when you pour it in.
These would also make great little gifts. Just find out what scent the recipient loves, and make up a few for her/him. Decorate the jar to make the presentation even prettier. Add Ribbon, paint the scent name on the jar with a paint pen, or make a nice tag with the information. Make it fun.
Air Fresheners- Supplies:
- Essential Oil- Beginners Best of the Best Aromatherapy Gift Set- (100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils) 14/ 10 ml
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health – Beauty – a Safe Home Environment
- Synergy Blends- (Aphrodisiac, Hope, Purification, Relaxation, Stay Alert, Stress Relief) Top 6 Basic Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Sampler Pack 100% Pure Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 ml
- Stove Design Oil Warmer – Style 34602
- Ball Regular Mouth Half Pint Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 12
- Bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni 8-1/2-Ounce 4-Piece Canning Jar Set, Gift Boxed
<=== Follow Us Here