Bug spray is usually on the top of everyone’s list for summer activities. We don’t want chewing, biting, stinging, annoying bugs around us. No matter where we are or what we are doing, right?
Making your own ‘bug off’ spray is easy and inexpensive. It doesn’t contain anything that you don’t want in it, either. The variety of scents that you can use is great. You can tailor it to suit yourself and still keep the bugs away.
So, gather your supplies and make up some of this ‘bug off’ spray. You’ll be glad you did when all those bugs are out in force!
Some recommended reading:
Bug Spray Supplies:
- Now Foods Citronella Oil, 1 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Eucalyptus 100% Pure essential Oil -30ml
- Glycerin Vegetable Kosher USP – 1 Quart
- Humphreys Witch Hazel Astringent 16 oz
- Bergamot Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.