Making your own first-aid antiseptic ointment is very easy. Give this one a try.
Many of the items that we need in our first aid kits can very easily be made at home. This is less expensive, and they work great.
First-Aid Antiseptic Ointment: Supplies You’ll Need:
- Fantasea Acrylic Jar 3/8 oz (Pack of 12)
- Jarden Home Brands 12Pk 1/2Pt wide Mouth Jar Canning Jars
- Ball Quilted Jelly Canning Jar 4 Oz., Case of 12
- NOW Foods Lavender Oil, 2 ounce
- Lemon 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
- Germ Fighter Synergy Essential Oil Blend. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. Compare to Thieves.
- NOW Foods Sweet Almond Oil, Moisturizing Oil, 16 ounce
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- BEESWAX PELLETS WHITE 1-LB
(Visited 538 times,)
<=== Follow Us Here