A homemade itch relief stick to take with you camping or any trips! What a handy way to take care of your family’s bug bites, etc. when you are on the road.
This takes a bit of time to make, but the rewards are great! Nice thing is, it is chemical free! Give this a try and see how it works for you. We love it.
There are many ways you can use common household products for anti itch problems at home. I have used meat tenderizer paste for years as a bug bite/bee sting itch and pain reliever. Also used baking soda paste, or a bit of vinegar dabbed on the area – also good for taking the sting out of sunburn.
Find some lip gloss containers and get some of these homemade itch relief sticks made to take with you on the road. You’ll be glad you did!
- Prescription for Drug Alternatives: All-Natural Options for Better Health without the Side Effects
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health – Beauty – a Safe Home Environment
- Prescription for Natural Cures: A Self-Care Guide for Treating Health Problems with Natural Remedies Including Diet, Nutrition, Supplements, and Other Holistic Methods
Homemade Itch Relief Stick: Supplies:
- Essential Oil- Beginners Best of the Best Aromatherapy Gift Set- (100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils) 14/ 10 ml
- Authentic Organic African Shea Butter FILTERED & CREAMY 32 Oz Organic Cocoa Butter – Unrefined – 16 Oz.
- Beeswax Organic Pastilles, Yellow, 100% Pure 16 Oz
- Organic Neem Oil 100% Pure Cold Pressed – 16 Oz
<=== Follow Us Here