Isn’t it wonderful that all of our plastic bottles come in so many different sizes and shapes and even colors? Makes doing projects with them so much more varied.
This first project is made with the large fruit juice jugs. The one thing that I would do differently for this one is use spray paint with the glitter in it. Then you won’t have to mess with actual glitter. These are really quite lovely.
- Green Bling: Turning Bottles Into Bangles (Leisure Arts #4335) (Clever Crafter)
- Fantastic Recycled Plastic: 30 Clever Creations to Spark Your Imagination
- Jewelry Upcycled!: Techniques and Projects for Reusing Metal, Plastic, Glass, Fiber, and Found Objects
- X-ACTO Standard Knife Set (X5083)
- DecoArt DASK278 Crafter’s Acrylics Primary Sample Pack
- Martha Stewart PROMO767B 18 Satin Paints, Bright
- Glitter Blast Spray and Clear Sealer Color: Diamond Dust
<=== Follow Us Here