Make a ‘star’ bunting for your newborn. What a fun project is! I think I am going to make one of these soon. I have my first great grand-baby on the way! My granddaughter would love this for her little one.
This can be done in crochet OR knitting. This one is crocheted. You can make a star bunting for any baby, as they are all bright shinning little twinkles.
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Crochet (Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer)
- Cute and Easy Crocheted Baby Clothes
- Little Crochet: Modern Designs for Babies and Toddlers
- Clover Takumi Getaway Soft Touch Crochet Hooks Gift Set, 8 Sizes
- Lantern Moon Uzu Fiber Classic Yarn Knitting Caddy Storage
- Coats & Clark Red Heart Classic Yarn: Yellow
- Cascade Pacific Yarn – #04 Baby Yellow
- Susan Bates Crystalites Acrylic 10-Inch Knitting Needle Set
<=== Follow Us Here